Available in 4 sizes:
- 40″ (LEDFP-40) / 50″ (LEDFP-50) / 60″ (LEDFP-60) / 72″ (LEDFP-72) wall mounted, built-in electric fireplaces by ORCTECH. Ideal for new construction and renovations.
Recessed to Wall Installation
- Select a dry wall to open a hole for fireplace box
- Fix the three anchors in each side of the fireplace box
- Take off the two screws in both sides of the glass panel
- Have two people to take the glass panel out of the fireplace box.
Place it at a soft and clean place
- Have two people to move the fireplace box to the wall hole
Wall Mounted Installation
- Select a location that is not prone to moisture and is located at least 36″ away from combustible materials
- Have two people hold the appliance against the wall to determine the final location
- Place unit face down on a soft, non-abrasive suface.
Remove ethe bracket from the back of the unit by removing the screws
- Mark out location, then mount the bracket(s) onto the wall using the supplied screws.
This bracket MUST have the hooks facing upward and be level
- Witht the wall mounting bracket installed, have two people lift the appliance up.
Insert the two hooks on the bracket into the two slots on the back of the appliance
- Check the appliance for stability ensuring that the bracket will not pull free from the wall